Jeunvie may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a
better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special
- offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Customer activity data is shared using the Facebook Pixel, advanced matching, and Conversions API. Customers can disconnect this data from their Facebook account by changing their settings for Off-Facebook Activity.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site uses Google Analytics which is a simple, tool that helps website owners track and measure how users interact with website content. As a user navigates between web pages, Google Analytics provides website owners with a record of information about the page a user has seen. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Use of IP addresses - we use a method known as IP masking an option to tell Google Analytics to use only a portion of an IP address, rather than the entire address, for geolocation.
For more information about Google Analytics & their cookies click here.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.